“If you love what you do you never work a day in your life.” Training for Music Teachers who want to lead and inspire the next generation of Musicians - given by someone who has never felt like he was working during his successful Music career of 40 years.
Graham Lloyd – 14 years Running RAAF Music. 15 years Defence Force School of Music - training Australian Army and Navy Musicians. Published in Europe, USA and Australia. Yamaha Composer of the year award. Highest marks in a 3-year Band Master course Kneller Hall, UK. Recently asked to Adjudicate and provide test pieces for all levels of the Australian National Band Competition (never before has this happened). Completed Masters in Composition Melbourne University where he now is invited to lecture. Author “Intonation for Musicians not Mathematicians”
School Music Teachers
Wanting Professional Development - which is Relevant, Interesting, Convenient and Inspiring? You need this now!
Do you want training from someone who leads and inspires musicians at all levels?· Would you like to inspire the students you lead so that they can’t wait for your class?
· Do you love seeing the Glee of success on their faces?
· Do you wish to create a band, which sees an increase in Skills and Confidence?
· Do you want to be mentored by one of Australia’s most respected Musicians?
Now you can
Most professional development training is more about other people’s convenience than what you as a Music Teacher really want
· Are you tired of PD which isn't relevant, and has you staying late at Work?
· Does it take up too much of your time?
· Is there a problem with getting replacement Teachers and their associated cost?
· Music Harmony seems irrelevant to today’s music and is stuck in the past?
· Do you want to feel Inspired as a Musician as well as a Teacher?